Click Here!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Justin Bieber -- Better At Rapping Than Vanilla Ice

Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:04 AM
Source:Dailyfill.com

Continuing to hone his skills, Justin Bieber has ventured into the world of rapping, and he has a Twitter video to prove it.

The “Baby” singer shows off his word-smithing ability by rhyming along to a track that he has titled “Speaking in Tongues.”

On his webpage, Justin explained, “Speaking in tongues freestyle… who knew I could rap lol. My alter ego rap name is Shawty Mane… hah.”

Some of Bieber’s choice lyrics include, "Call up Lady Gaga on my on my telephone/ Hello doll/ You're my girl/ Beats no metronome. So I'm raptor/ Tearing it up like a tractor/ Matter fact you're not feeling this track you're a slacker… Stop, drop and roll/ Justin Bieber's on fire/ It's time to realize it's time to call me young sire."

He continues, "You guys might know me as the guy who sings 'Baby'/ You know, uh, I'm a singer, pop singer/ I'm white/ But, um, you know I just wanted to do this just to prove that/ You know I got skills, on,on the rap game

No comments:

Post a Comment